The other day I was walking with the Lord, telling Him my complaints and concerns about being at a Christian University. I told Him that I thought I should transfer to a secular school so that I could take all that I have learned about Him over these past two years and tell the world. He showed me this tree and He said, "Em, this tree is you. Someday, it will grow to be a big, beautiful, bold tree that will provide refuge for others, but right now it has a fence around it because it needs to be protected from predators and it needs to have encouragement to grow straight towards the sun. You have a fence around you right now because you need to be protected from predators and you need encouragement to grow towards me. Someday, you will have outgrown this fence and you will be a beautiful woman for me, but, for right now, you need to trust me and be patient as you grow."
Jehova Shalom- the Lord is my Peace.

Isaiah 61
"...That they may be called Oaks of Righteousness,
the planting of the Lord that He may be glorified.
They shall build up the ancient ruins,
they shall raise up the former devastations;
they shall repair the ruined cities,
the devastations of many generations."
Jehova Shalom- the Lord is my Peace.

Isaiah 61
"...That they may be called Oaks of Righteousness,
the planting of the Lord that He may be glorified.
They shall build up the ancient ruins,
they shall raise up the former devastations;
they shall repair the ruined cities,
the devastations of many generations."


No comments:
Post a Comment