Psalm 18
"In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From His temple He heard my voice, and my cry reached His ears. Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked because He was angry." Oh the things God does for those He loves.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
What He did
This blog is based off of a verse in Psalm 18, which says " In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From His temple He heard my voice, and my cry to Him reached His ears. Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations of the mountains trembled and quaked because He was angry." Is it a coincidence that Matthew 27:51 says, of the crucifixion, " and behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from the top to bottom. And the earth shook, and the rocks were split."? The two seem very closely related, if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blogging! And there are so many new posts- I'm proud :) haha Happy Easter Em!
Post a Comment